Thursday, July 2, 2009

Can't believe

Good Morning.
Have you ever heard or seen something that makes you realize how far you've come and how fast things came at you in life? You know you just sit there amazed that, just that long ago you were doing that or just yesterday you were 18 but are older now.
I know this isn't a new thing and that this occurs more often then not. But when you reminisce about your past you can't help but wonder how things could be different if you took a different path. It goes to show that the path that you are taking now is for a reason. It's destiny, even though things could have gone differently it didn't.

Five years ago I was still in high school working a minimum waged job. Five years now I have a career and a family. It just hits me that my life is accelerating really quickly. Sometimes I just wonder what would it would be like if I did a few things differently. Don't get me wrong, I love my life right now and my Family. It's just a curiosity.

-MrKan

No comments:

Post a Comment