Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Repression+Depression= one good lesson

The weekend had some unexpected turns and horrible endings.
The Bad. My feelings are hurt and I'm left with a burnt heart. I have never felt so depressed in my life for a girl. I guess things happen and people change. They get caught in the feeling of having a good time and then have a disregard for the one that loves them most. God I feel hurt and sad....It's time to move on.
The good. Thankfully I have friends that I can fall back on. Someone to talk to about it. Friends that understand. I realize something I should already know, there is way more in life then just to revolve around one person.
I also went to see D1 Grand Prix in Chicago...which was AWESOME. I still have to post those pictures.
Don't worry. I'll get back on my feet soon enough.


-MrKan

No comments:

Post a Comment