Thursday, July 2, 2009

Music for those in the like

I find it that now these days Hip-Hop music is evolving so much, I mean it's always been evolving but it's more obvious now. Music in general is evolving I should say. I think if you really love and enjoy music, you should have a listen to every type there is. I think you shouldn't just like a certain genre and be critical of all others, you should respect and just be aware of them.
One thing I would like to add too. If you are someone who does not know much about a certain genre of music, your opinions about artists in those genres should be kept to yourself. Because those opinions have no substance or integrity behind them.




Hip-Hop is my favorite genre of music but I like it all. So these are the artists that I think are great.
3L- Chicago's own up and coming producer.

3L - Remnants of What Used to Be from Mr.3LLL Prescott on Vimeo.


Adam Tensta- One of Sweden's best Hip-Hip artist. I love this style.

Adam Tensta "Dopeboy" feat. E-boi from Niklas Johansson on Vimeo.


Adam Tensta "Before you know it" from Niklas Johansson on Vimeo.


Lykke Li- I love her voice.

Lykke Li - Tonight from Lykke Li on Vimeo.



Lupe Fiasco- Of course one of Chi-towns finest


I wish I could put more but there is just so many. These were just my select favorites. There will be more to come.

-MrKan

No comments:

Post a Comment